Monday, October 28, 2013

A start of the new school day

Every morning, I hear the children at the school.  The secondary school children begin at 7 am so theirs are the first voices I hear.  The primary school students begin at 8 am.  This morning I decided to go and watch the beginning of the school day.  Just before 8, I saw the secondary school kids heading toward the soccer field in front of the primary school.


Next, I saw primary school kids.  Here are a few of the preschoolers, easy to spot because only they wear pink.
Then the children lined up by class, with the boys in one line and the girls in another.

Note the ruffly socks some of the girls are wearing!  The flag was raised amidst singing.

Finally, Sr. Oxilia, Principal of the primary school, and Edary Isaac, principal of the secondary school spoke to the children and the school day began!

No comments:

Post a Comment